Substance Abuse Deterrents and Treatments - An Assessment of the Technological, Competitive and R&D Landscape
GBI Research's latest report, "Substance Abuse Deterrents and Treatments - An Assessment of the Technological, Competitive and R&D Landscape", talks about the global trends in the substance abuse deterrents and addiction treatments area including the impact substance abuse is putting on local economies, healthcare systems and society as a whole. This new report provides comprehensive analysis of current unmet medical requirements along with an in-depth review and evaluation of technologies being employed by pharmaceutical manufacturers to lessen the potential risk of prescription drug abuse and misuse. A series of elaborate case studies show novel abuse deterrent formulations (ADFs) that have been adopted by manufacturers of prescription drugs that are commonly abused. Although. these technologies being relatively nascent, we expect the ADF field to rise rapidly in the coming years due to strong demand and local government support within many major markets.
Information derived from our robust industry-leading database provides details on a diverse range of drug therapies that are currently in development for the treatment of substance abuse and addiction, with a number of novel approaches under investigation. Our new study provides multilevel analysis of both the R&D and marketed product landscape including data and analyses by addiction type, molecule, stage of development, route of administration, company, geographical presence and many other insightful and pertinent analytics. Additionally, the report includes our predictions on the future treatment landscape.
GBI Research conducted thorough research in order to provide a detailed and all-inclusive view of the competitive, technological and R&D scenario of the substance abuse deterrents and treatments market. This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trustworthy market analysis that helps our clients to look into the most promising commercial areas in the industry and take advantage of key business opportunities.
- How does substance abuse affect individuals, the society, economy and healthcare systems?
- What are the most related commercial trends in the substance abuse deterrents and treatments industry?
- What are the most pressing medical concerns yet to be addressed related to substance abuse and addiction?
- What are the latest advancements in technology for abuse deterrent formulation?
- Marketed products for the substance abuse and addiction treatment
- What are the products that represent the highest degree of commercialization?
- What are the indications with the highest volume of marketed products?
- What are the main areas of interest for companies working for the substance abuse treatments market?
- Which are the major companies, with the highest volume of products in this market and with the widest geographical presence?
- What are the most prevalent routes of administration (RoA) of products in the market?
- Therapeutic pipeline view for the treatment of substance abuse and addiction
- What is the role of universities and research institutions in the development of novel therapies?
- What are the indications for the largest number of therapies in development?
- Which companies have the largest portfolios of therapies that are in development?
- Which therapies are expected to treat multiple indications?
- In which stage of development most of the pipeline therapies currently concentrated?
- Which types of routes of administration and molecules currently dominate the substance abuse therapies pipeline?
- How is the product and competitive scenario expected to get redefined by the expected launch of novel therapies in the future?
Key Reasons to Purchase
This report will allow you to -
- Gain insightful analysis and understanding of industry dynamics: This report thoroughly describes and evaluates the most relevant technological, commercial and innovative aspects of the substance abuse deterrents and treatments market.
- Evaluate marketed and pipeline products for treating substance abuse and addiction: Our new study offers multi-level analysis of the major products that are currently available for treating several substance abuse addictions as well as promising candidates currently in development.
- Analyse current unmet medical requirements: This report offers knowledge regarding the impact substance abuse can have on individuals and society along with an in-depth gap study that helps to recognise the most pressing medical concerns yet to be addressed.
- Assess advancements in drug deterrent technology, their benefits and their limitations: This report assesses current and novel formulation strategies being implemented by drug manufacturers to reduce the risk of prescription misuse and abuse. Analyses include key advantages, limitations as well as arguments for and against their adoption.
- Assess global trends prevailing in the field of substance abuse deterrents and treatments: This report also discusses trends at a global level regarding drug use prevalence, regulations and guidelines, as well as the different approaches being taken in different countries to tackle this global issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region